Ediebaba!!! What a gorgeous picture of you and Jake. I'm glad you have a blog now. Interesting how every medium (phone, texting, email, blogging) has its own unique element/ dynamic. I look forward to hearing your random thoughts and takes on life. Love you!
Merf, I was so excited to see your blog but I need more info. Please spew your guts on the blog for the whole world to read. I can't wait to see you at Christmas, Ter
*Cara Membuat Tabulampot Tanaman Cabe*-Cabai ini penting dalam kehidupan
seharian, cili juga merupakan pelengkap kepada rempah dapur. Semua hidangan
mest...
And the real Daisy award goes to my sister-in law...... Chari Alvarez
Reynolds, who carried the baby for nine months and just delivered a sweet
girl named ...
I love our prophet. He is truly inspired and his words can help us find
happiness if we follow them. Mom reminded me of these quotes recently and
they have...
Meredith's ultrasound went well on Friday and we found two things. First,
we're having a boy. Second, the ultrasound tech hates her job. You can read
more...
4 comments:
Ediebaba!!! What a gorgeous picture of you and Jake. I'm glad you have a blog now. Interesting how every medium (phone, texting, email, blogging) has its own unique element/ dynamic. I look forward to hearing your random thoughts and takes on life. Love you!
That last post was from me, Allison.
What! You have a blog? I am so excited. You are so talented at writing, I can't wait for an update.
Merf, I was so excited to see your blog but I need more info. Please spew your guts on the blog for the whole world to read. I can't wait to see you at Christmas, Ter
Post a Comment